Ready to get your act together?
ACT II is a FREE one-on-one counseling and coaching program to help you set goals to reduce risky sexual behavior, reduce substance use, or to live healthier in general.
ACT II is for you
- If you are 16 to 24 years old
- If you are at high risk for HIV
- If you are living with HIV
- If you are at risk for substance misuse
Attend just 6 sessions
- Set goals
- Identify your “ideal self”
- Learn problem-solving skills
- Practice assertive communication
Learn more about this free program by contacting Dr. LaTeisha Elliott at (256) 536-4700 x132