Case Management: Social Work
Living Well Starts Here
Coming into care with Thrive Alabama begins with meeting your social worker. We offer a variety of services to our clients. Every case is different and every person who comes to us for help has different needs and resources. Your social worker will meet with you to assess your needs and create a treatment plan suited to you.
Assessing Your Needs
Your social worker will meet with you at your first visit, then every 6 months. They are available as you need, but these meetings will be used to gather useful information to determine what areas of need you may have.
- assess your current situation
- client demographics
- emergency contacts
- income budgeting
- behavioral health
- substance abuse
- adherence to care
- legal issues
- development disability/cognitive impairment
- domestic violence
- basic medical needs
- social support needs
- determine which Thrive services can help you
- determine your eligibility for those services
- initiate referral process for any outside services
In addition to your primary healthcare, we will assist you with other services.
- HOUSING temporary or permanent housing assistance
- TRANSPORTATION bus vouchers or transportation to and from your appointments
- REFERRALS referrals for eye exams or oral healthcare