Adult Primary Care
Accepting New Patients
Thrive Alabama offers comprehensive, evidence-based primary care services for people 18 and older. Our medical team works together to provide preventative care and manage common illnesses.
- Physical examinations annual checkups that include blood pressure testing and appropriate preventative lab tests
- Care for common conditions diagnosis and treatment of everyday illnesses
- Chronic disease management managing illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, and heart conditions through an integrated care plan of checkups, screenings, and monitoring
- Cancer screening For men, prostate, testicular, colon; for women, breast, cervical, colon
- Acute care common infections and conditions such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations, skin infections, and urinary tract infections – as well as performing other non-emergency procedures
As part of our dedication to providing total care for everyone in the community, we accept patients who are insured, underinsured and uninsured. Patients who qualify can receive services on a sliding fee scale.